It is Saturday and I’m having my third cold period of the year. It is frustrating to say the least, especially when it happens on a weekend when you’re supposed to recharge your batteries. None the less, it is what it is, and I’m trying to see things positive anyway. Hard.
I feel that life is delicate at the moment. Most of the times I feel great even though life is rinse and repeat. I’m not doing much apart from work, sleep, exercise, entertainment and repeat. The occasional dump, wee, shower and toothbrushing of course. On the other hand there are these small things that really bring you down from time to time. It’s a shame, because otherwise things would be pretty cool. Made me come to the conclusion that I might be in need of a fresh start.
Made a list ot things I’m going to consider in the coming 3-6 months:
- Changing job. I feel that there is a lot of negative energy going on at work.
- Move to a new apartment. I love this place but a lot has changed since I moved here eight years ago. Possibly new city depending on the job situation.
- Focus more on myself and less on others to make me happy.
- Get rid of some peeps in my life that consume more energy than they put in.
- Be more honest with people around me about how I feel.
- Selling the gokart that’s highly likely I’ll never put to use anyhow.
I’m sure there are more things but these are the things that have been on my mind a lot lately. I feel like I need a fresh start actually. As for me I feel good and I like my hobbies. It’s the circumstances around me that I don’t particularly like and that is, like I said, contributing with negative energy. I feel that’s a thing going on in society in general now. People are hellbent on trying to bring others down and pointing out that others are at fault. I wish people could just focus on being the best they can instead.
Damn. Feels good to get this off my chest and put into words. This is more for me than anyone else. Which is a step in the right direction. In 10 days I’m seeing my psychologist and hopefully she can bring even more clarity and some good advice.
Have a nice weekend you all~